Did you know that only 50.6% of graduates with disabilities are employed in some type of professional position? This is a staggering statistic in comparison with the 89.9% of employed college graduates without disabilities. In response to this employment gap, our team at BestColleges.com has compiled a guide of best practices and college-to-career resources specific to students & graduates with disabilities.
The Career Guide for Students with Disabilities focuses on pre & post graduation college-to-career strategies, and includes a look into:
- In-college career preparation strategies for post-graduate success,
- Common job hunting challenges and solutions, and
- Proactive resources for a successful transition from college to career.
BestColleges.com strives to provide students with resources for college and career success:
- Direct and Collateral Effects of Peer Tutoring on Social and Behavioral Outcomes: A Meta-Analysis of Single-Case Research
- Promoting Positive Behavior Using the Good Behavior Game: A Meta-Analysis of Single-Case Research
- Academic Benefits of Peer Tutoring: A Meta-Analytic Review of Single-Case Research
- A Meta-Analysis of School-Based Group Contingency Interventions for Students With Challenging Behavior: An Update